Friday 21 October 2016

Out to Dinner

Jeez! When did I get such a busy social life?! This is three social engagements in the last two months, not like me at all!

So yeah, that's why there's no proper blog post today. I'm off being a social butterfly. Again.

I'm going to need the weekend to recover from this.

There's going to be champagne (again) but alas, no fireworks as far as I can tell (so no being a lush and drinking the stuff straight out the bottle this time, we'll be in a restaurant so I'll be using a glass).

Normal service will resume next week.

\Just a crappy photo from my September night out, not the actual glass I'll be drinking champagne from tonight!
How are you spending your Friday night?

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning to nap. And catch up on my TV viewing; my DVR has gotten out of control this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I had champange.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally drink it but that's twice in two weeks. I've got another bottle waiting for me in the kitchen but it'll probably be a little while before I crack that one out.

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)