Thursday 14 January 2016

What's on my needles?

I've been knitting again.

Now that the Nativity is finished, I briefly toyed with making something that wasn't a stuffed animal or toy. And then dismissed that in favour of getting my magic loop on.

On Christmas Eve Eve I had the suddenly compulsion to cast on for something in bright red and dark blue and I spent roughly seven hours working on it the following day on Christmas Eve. I had a bit of a break from knitting over New Year but I'm back on it now, and this is how it looks:


But I'm not giving away any details on what it is yet. I will give you a clue though, this is a hazy photo of what the finished item will should look like:


Any idea what it might be?


Answers on a postcard (or in the comments).

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm - could it be a Clanger? Although I'm not sure they come in orange and green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see how the one on the right might give you Clanger vibes (now that's a knitting pattern book I need to get!) but nope. ;-)

      Delete
  2. It looks like one of those monster thingies. Blue and red, eh?

    I'm in the process of making a hot pink hat. Brithday gift. And then...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :-)