Thursday 11 June 2015

Wreck This Journal: Freeze This Page

I'm still wrecking. I have slowed down a little bit on the wrecking front, since colouring in has kind of taken over as my go to evening destress recently. I've also developed a slight Frozen obsession. Seriously, there is no better way to destress, or prepare for the day ahead for that matter, than by playing 'Let It Go' at top volume and dancing around the living room. Or is that just me?
Okay, moving on…

Last time I shared my FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FREEZE THIS PAGE it had a pitiful five stickers on it:


I'm still slowly adding to this one. Last time I mentioned the fact that people online had decorated their versions of this page with Frozen characters. Well, part of me wanted to be totally unique, but the other part of me loves Frozen so I decided to just go with it. I've actually got a stack of Book People catalogues from Christmas to snip wintry-looking pictures and words so I'll be adding more to the page fairly soon.


As you can see, Anna, Elsa and Olaf have made an appearance now. I couldn't resist. And I wasn't sure about the polar bears, but they live in cold climates, so I figured they'd feel at home on this page.


The current plan is to keep adding to this page until it's all full and then stick it in the freezer (just to freeze it a little more). I'm not sure how well all the stuff I've stuck in will cope with that; we may be picking pictures of Elsa and Olaf out of our frozen peas for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Frozen. The reason the kiddos can now pronounce my name...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least something good's come out of it then. ;-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)