Friday 19 December 2014

2015 Reading Challenges

This year I've not really taken part in any reading challenges, and I've kind of missed it. I set myself the challenge to read 52 books in total, averaging out at one per week. At one point earlier in the year I wasn't sure I was going to make it, having spent well over a week on several books that I picked this year, but I've been wrapping up the year by reading several shorter Christmas books which have caught me up.

So now I'm looking ahead to next year. And I'm thinking I'd like to find some reading challenges to take part in.

One of the ones I used to take part in was an alphabet challenge which ran throughout the year with little sub-challenges relating to genres and so I've been looking for something similar. But along the way I've found some others which appeal to me.

This one on the PopSugar site looks promising:

From PopSugar.
I've found a couple of 'bingo' type challenges on Pinterest which I might check out as well. They seem quite blog-friendly because you've got a pretty picture to show you how you're getting on.

Right now I'm looking through Goodreads and also A Novel Challenge Blog for inspiration. I might have to sort of squish a couple of challenges together.

Are you taking part in any challenges this year or next? Want to recommend one that you've enjoyed? I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)