Wednesday 9 October 2013

Dog School

This evening we're taking Tara to training classes and I'm quite looking forward to it.

I'd heard about them a while ago but had received mixed reports from people I knew so hesitated about enrolling Tara. But then a friend at work let me know how good it was and I kind of changed my mind.

Tara's improved in leaps and bounds over the last year. I think it's a combination of her mellowing out with age, hormones settling down since she's been spayed and also us actually training her ourselves.

But there are some habits we're struggling to break her of; jumping up at people is one, walking properly on a lead is another (the halti does the trick but she hates it and is inclined to pull like crazy if it's not on).

So we're going along to the dog training classes to see if we can get her a little more trained.

This could be rather interesting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)