Friday 12 July 2013

Mini Knitting Update

Because I'm a bit of an idiot I completely forgot to take photos of my latest finished knitting project so I'm not going to be able to write a proper pattern review for Great Uncle Angus MacScarecrow just yet.

But I didn't want to miss an opportunity to show him off, so here he is:


Please excuse the bad iPhone photo. This was taken last Friday about five minutes after I finished him. He took three weeks to complete (I started him immediately after finishing Cyril) and the last week was pretty much exclusively spent on the bagpipes (which are 'anatomically correct').

As soon as I finished him, I went straight on to knitting some chickens (trying to do two on the one set of needles, in two different colours) from the pattern in Knitted Farm Animals. To see how those turn out, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)