Saturday 4 May 2013

May the Fourth Be With You

It's that time of the year again. I'm hanging out at home watching the three original Star Wars films on video (because we've not got around to getting them on blu ray yet and we weren't going to say no to the complete set for 75p!) so here's something to help celebrate the day.

 

 
 
And also because it's an old favourite and pure genius:
 
 

 
I'm determined that sooner or later I'm going to knit some Star Wars related goodies, hopefully I'll have something finished in time for Star Wars day next year.
 
Have you got any Star Wars themed stuff you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch it, but we don't have any working copies! I'll have to make up for it another day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always watch them on one of the other Star Wars related dates, there's the anniversaries of when each of the films came out as well as the various cast and crew birthdays, that'd practically give you an excuse to watch the films every day of the year! ;-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. :-)