Saturday 27 April 2013

Birthday Fun

I'd planned a little blog post to celebrate my birthday but never actually got around to writing it. I've had a lovely day and had lots of nice birthday messages.

I've started reading Snuff by Terry Pratchett, received The Good Life and ER complete series on DVD (that's our next year's worth of viewing sorted) as well as a Bop-It (seriously addictive) and The Hobbit on blu ray (which we watched after a trip to the beach for ice cream).

I didn't blog earlier partly because of the Bop-It being addictive and needing to beat my previous score but also because I devoted the day to getting some of my knitting finished. Hobbits like to give gifts on their birthdays and I thought it would be nice to make some gifts on mine.



I'll give them a post of their own some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)