Thursday 28 March 2013

Day Zero Project: Go to a concert

This is proving to be a bit of a tricky one for me at the moment. Every year I used to go to see Status Quo with my family, I was brought up listening to them and I always loved the atmosphere (plus there were a couple of occasions when we got to go to the meet and greet with them which was fun). It's not something I can do now as there's been a bit of a fall out with that side of the family, so when I made my list for Day Zero, I thought it would be a good thing to do again.


It's not something I've achieved yet. When I decided I wanted to go to a concert I mean a big concert, as in something at the Glasgow SECC or Exhibition Centre. Though it's honestly not something I've looked into too much, I couldn't really name one band or artist that I'd really be happy to pay all that money to go and see. We've got the added difficulty of finding someone to mind Tara overnight if we went away because a concert in Glasgow would mean a night in a hotel. So at the moment I'm still waiting.

On the other hand, I have been to several concerts put on by our local community band; not quite on the same scale, but equally enjoyable. If all else fails, at the end of the 1001 days, I can always just use one of those ones as my 'go to a concert' target.

I did have the opportunity to go to T In The Park with the Red Cross this year but it's around the time of my OU exam so that's off the cards. Maybe next year then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)