Sunday 6 January 2013

Project 365+1: The End

Somehow I've managed to misnumber my photos for my Project 365+1. I've definitely got 366 in the folder, but as I switched between different formats for labelling them, and took them from three different devices by the end of the year, it's gotten confused. Somewhere is a photo which has the same number twice, but I've scanned through and not been able to see exactly which one it is.

Suffice to say, these are the last two photos for 2012.



This was the last book I read last year. I was worried that I wouldn't get to finish it before the end of the year, so I was reading it until around 9:30pm while we were sat watching films and random things on TV. I'm still working on my book reviews, so hopefully I'll have a review of it up in the next couple of days.

 
 
And here we are at the end of the year! Hope everyone's had a good one, and that 2013 will be full of good times.
 
I'm planning on continuing Project 365 in the coming year, but I'm doing it with a slight twist this time. I'm still taking a photo every day, usually around something theme, but I'm only going to post one a week - the best one. Hopefully that should reduce the number of crappy iPhone photos I'm taking (but will still leave me with a good bank of photos to post when I'm wanting one for a post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)