Sunday 7 October 2012

Project 365+1: Oops

I was getting ready to post my current week's worth of Project 365+1 crop of photos this afternoon, but after a slight oops, I've managed not to save any of the edits I made.

I've also managed to delete all of the text if written to accompany them and right now the thought of writing it all out again is just making me want to cry so unless I get motivated to do it all again this afternoon, I'll do another two-week smush post next week.

I've also got a post planned with photos taken during a lovely walk we took yesterday. Lots and lots of Autumnal leaves. Luckily I hadn't even started that one yet.

In the meantime here's a photo from the 365+1 selection of my yummy Chinese leftovers waiting to be eaten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)