Wednesday 13 June 2012

A Brief Musical Interlude

I like listening to music. I have thousands of songs on my mp3 player and since the beginning of the year I've been working my way through them all in alphabetical order (thus far I've made it as far as songs beginning can- so I'm anticipating this keeping me going until next year).
That said, I probably don't really have very good taste in music. I don't really follow what's in the charts, I find most of my music through listening to the background of shows or films I like. Quite often I'll pick up a film soundtrack, find an artist I like on there and go on to order their complete back catalogue.

And occasionally I'll find something on YouTube which I fall in love with, and that's what I'm wanting to share with you today.

I happened upon this song almost by chance, looking for music to inspire me to write a chick-lit story set in space for NaNoWriMo, when it was suggested on the forums there. Perhaps because I was also listening to music from Disney's WALL-E at the time, it always reminds me of it, particularly the scene with WALL-E and EVE playing/dancing together in space.

So, without further ado, this is Gregory and the Hawk, Boats and Birds:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. :-)